topbanner ad

Tuesday 12 January 2021

S&S Cycle

Paul Langley to Depart S&S Cycle Spring 2021


Innovative president Paul Langley is to leave Viola, Wisconsin based S&S Cycle after six years of successful service in which he has had a huge impact on the fortunes of the company and the direction that the industry itself is taking.
"This company has been my #1 life priority and I have dedicated most of my waking hours to its success," said Langley. 


Credited with bringing Indian Motorcycle back into Flat Track racing as well as winning four championships, Paul has been a key driver for reviving the company's dominance in multiple racing efforts.
"During Paul's tenure, the company has seen strong growth, including the addition of an exhaust manufacturing facility, an industry first focus on emissions compliant performance parts and a product diversification that now includes parts for Indian and Royal Enfield machines," stated S&S Chairman of the Board Mark Platt.
Langley joined S&S Cycle in 2015 and brought with him decades of experience in both the high- performance parts space as well as multiple racing disciplines. "My family has been incredibly supportive of my non-stop work life and it's now time to give back to them. It saddens me to leave the company, but I'm at a point in my life where I need to focus on their priorities first," stated Langley.
Working with top level recruiters, S&S says it plans to consider internal as well as external candidates and will immediately begin looking for a successor. "I would like to thank all of the S&S team for their commitment and I feel the company will continue on the road to success for many decades to come," Paul said.